Friday, January 15, 2010

He knows what I need


A lady gave me this rose today at school as I was walking through the hallway. I don't know why she did. I don't even know her name. As I thanked her and commented on how it happened to be my favorite color, the Lord whispered, "Bobbi, I love you, and I see you." How amazing is He!??? I kept walking, and smiled to myself like a girl blushing when a good looking guy asks her out. I needed encouragement, and that's just what He gave me. And might I add, He is way better than just some good looking guy. Just when I think I have really experienced His faithfulness, He reveals Himself a little bit more. How is it that so many people don't crave Him?? I guess you can't crave something that you haven't tasted....

1 comment:

  1. that is so cool!
    i love His little surprises :)
    awesome picture by the way!
    love,
    cynthia

    ReplyDelete